At this anniversary time of year, we are mindful to reflect on our blessings. PARINTS has been truly blessed since we opened the doors in 1997. Let us take this opportunity to express our thanks:
- WE are thankful for the physicians who have entrusted us with their patient’s care. The professional support and encouragement has been so generous. The staffs at our doctor’s offices are amazing and we enjoy working with all of them. We feel encouraged that so many clinicians are willing to give their patients a different approach to their treatment.
- WE are thankful for the referrals from patients, friends, and colleagues. Every effort will be made to deserve your trust.
- WE are thankful for the friendships that have developed and the family that has evolved from PARINTS. What an honor to be welcomed into your lives and feel such embrace.
- WE are thankful for the opportunity to work beside our couples during their journey. We are aware that there is no magical solution to these very intricate issues, but, we want to offer our support and assistance.
- WE are thankful for our spiritual guidance. We are the first to admit that we are not miracle workers—we KNOW who works the miracles. It is our job to provide a safe haven for all your needs.
- WE are thankful for the community response; that so many others will be able to see the good in devotion to an amazing group of people.
- WE are thankful for the past twenty years and how we have grown. The insight we have gained and the strength that comes from knowledge has been immense.
- WE are thankful for friends- our “patients” are friends and we hope that we relay that feeling.
This collaboration of attempting to achieve a pregnancy is a joining of like minds and hearts for a very special purpose. It is our goal that by forming a team with you, success will follow. Our definition of success: to guide you through your care with compassion and an open ear, to provide exceptional care in a compassionate setting……..Thank you all